Conference and Event Coordinator
EUMETSAT - European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites
Keen to showcase your conference and event organisation skills within a scientific engineering environment? If you have proven experience with conference and event management and are looking to utilise your skills in a dynamic and evolving industry then Europe’s Meteorological Satellite Agency (EUMETSAT) would love to hear from you!
As Conference and Event Coordinator, your main focus will be the organisation of conferences and scientific events organised by EUMETSAT and our partners. In addition, you will support the organisation of a wide range of other events and exhibitions including those within the EU-funded Copernicus programme. This is an exciting, hands-on role offering variety and exposure to the latest scientific developments within the space industry.
To apply for the position you will have a proven track record in each of the following areas:
- Significant conference and event management experience, preferably in a scientific, technical, international environment;
- Command of standard MS-Office package and experience of online conference tools;
- Project management skills, with attention to detail, documentation and accuracy, and the ability to perform multiple parallel tasks in a professional manner;
- Ability to work well against set targets, both autonomously and within a team..;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with many different people, from senior management to staff and suppliers.
All applicants must be EUMETSAT member state nationals with a good working knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written. A good knowledge of German language is also required to liaise with local suppliers.
For more information and full job specifications please visit https://onlineapplication.eumetsat.int job ref is VN 17/15.