ACR+ - Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management
The volunteership will involve a range of activities that focus on support communication tasks and information technologies for ACR+ activities, including services to members, dissemination of European projects and promotion of the association.
Key tasks and responsabilities
- Elaborating and sending newsletters on a weekly basis;
- Drafting, designing and sending mass mailings;
- Drafting press releases and other external communication;
- Web content management (updating ACR+ and project websites).
Additional tasks include:
- Assisting in event organisation;
- Translation tasks;
- Proofreading tasks;
- Database management;
- Elaborating and disseminating communication tools;
- General support in various administrative/office tasks.
- Degree in Communication, Public Relations or Marketing is preferred or other degrees (EU law, economics or politics; environmental topics) and a basic knowledge/interest in communication;
- Relevant experience in communication welcome.
- Perfectly fluent in English (native speaker or equivalent), good command of French, any other language an asset.
- Obligatory: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- Asset: Basic knowledge in graphic design and web management.
- Excellent drafting skills;
- High interest in ACR+ themes and activities;
- Good knowledge of social media;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Organised working style, detail-oriented, pro-active attitude;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.