EU Project Assistant
FIA - Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
The EU Project Assistant will be assisting the Programmes Director with activities connected to the European Union funded projects; this requires close cooperation with external partners.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Organise and administrate meetings, both internal and external;
- Follow and administrate project work;
- Create dissemination material for external audiences;
- Create, implement and keep track of action plans;
- Ensure a smooth, efficient and effective day-to-day operation;
- Development and maintenance of websites;
- Keeping track of project related expenditures, respecting accounting procedures;
- Support the development and implementation of surveys;
- Organise and support meetings, workshops and webinars;
- Offer 360° support of public events;
- Create, manage and support social media accounts.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree in a related field or equivalent;
- Communication skills: A confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C2 level); any additional language(s) an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and web content management (WordPress);
- Knowledge of EU project management;
- Prior event planning experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of current mobility developments and challenges, knowledge of the European institutions is an advantage.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally;
- Be able to work in a team as well as individually;
- Be a fast learner, pro-active and flexible;
- Be organised and able to prioritise time-sensitive assignments;
- Have an eye for detail.