Market Access & Economic Policies Manager Excellent English (1000 BXL)
Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus, Pension Plan, Full Medical Plan (+ Family), Luncheon Vouchers, 7€, IPhone + Subscription + Bill, Laptop & Transport Reimbursement.
Your role in the Association
Reporting to the Market Access & Economic Policies Director, you take a lead role under strategic direction in achieving the MedTech industries market access goals & contributing to the delivery of the associations’ objectives.
- Lead workgroups & be the key interface to obtain MedTech Europe’s position on market access related topics;
- Organise & interact with the Market Access & Economic Policies workgroups as defined in the yearly work plan and take care of all administrative tasks;
- Engage in initiatives to position MedTech Europe as a trusted & known partner to external stakeholders;
- Organise & participate in meetings with EU policy makers;
- Be a visible & credible advocate for industry when presenting industry’s view in non-expert meetings;
- Be the interface & provide input to the communication & public affairs teams;
- Monitor & alert MedTech Europe on pertinent issues;
- Support the Director & suggest opportunities for work items, advocacy & communication.
- Masters in Health, Economics or Bio-medical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Clinical Research OR Health Technology Assessment;
- Excellent English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of Health Technology Assessment;
- Knowledge of Evidence Generation OR Clinical Trials;
- Knowledge of Value Based Health Care OR Health Economics OR Reimbursement;
- Knowledge of the EU Institutions & their functioning;
- Experienced in assessing the value of diagnostic information for In- Vitro Diagnostics in assessments & financing;
- Project Management skills;
- Consensus Building;
- Excellent Networker.
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63, GSM: 0475 614967.