Project Planning and Control Officer
EUMETSAT - European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites
Europe’s Meteorological Satellite Agency (EUMETSAT) has an exciting new opening for a Project Controller to join their friendly and dynamic team. This is an interesting and varied position offering work across multiple projects. Based within an international and multi-cultural organisation, your responsibilities shall include, Financial Planning, Cost Control, Budgeting and Scheduling, Human Resources Planning, reporting of progress and performance indicators.
With opportunities to work on large space programmes in a matrix based environment, you shall ideally have a background in engineering or finance. Experience in managing people would be preferable as an element of the role will include coordinating and leading the allocated project control team.
Along with a degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Economics, you shall have skills/experience in each of the following areas:
- Proven and relevant experience, preferably in an engineering environment, in managing Project Planning and Control activities and allocated resources;
- Solid experience with administrative processes and use of SAP or equivalent systems;
- Very good interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to motivate allocated resources and manage their skills/development;
- Experience in working in a matrix-based organisation would be considered advantageous.
To apply you must be a EUMETSAT member state nation with a good working knowledge with the English language, both spoken and written.
For more information and full job specifications please visit https://onlineapplication.eumetsat.int job ref is VN 17/11.