Paragon Europe is looking for a Marketing Officer to join its Head Office in Malta.
Key Responsibilities - Day to day Marketing, Social Media and Events
- Management of the company’s brand, corporate image, sub-brands and products;
- Implementation of the company’s marketing strategy and plans;
- Execution of campaigns across all media, including social and digital;
- Social media management;
- Use of online tools such as Facebook advertising, Twitter, LinkedIn, e-newsletters, Google PPC and SEO;
- Event and press conference planning and organisation;
- Press release writing and distribution;
- Marketing activity research and reporting;
- Management of the creative team and designers;
- Maintaining relations and open communication with media and various supplier;
- Writing content for social media and marketing materials such as brochures and advert copy;
- Writing website content and updating through CMS;
- Final review of all content and materials to be in line with brand guidelines and compliant with local legislation;
- Working closely with all departments to align activities;
- Liaison with Brussels office.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or similar;
- Additional courses in social media will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position;
- Experience in a local advertising agency will be considered an asset;
- Evidence of his/her performance demonstrated through a portfolio or detailed references.
The candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and Directors. This person must work within a team, demonstrate proactivity and promote effective forward planning. Excellent time management skills are required to meet targets and strict deadlines and an excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must.