Programme Assistant - European Migration and Diversity Programme
EPC - European Policy Centre
The EPC is looking for a Programme Assistant (equivalent to a paid internship) to join its European Migration and Diversity Programme, for a period of 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate should have good knowledge of and interest in EU migration and asylum policies in the context of populism, a solid academic background, a good understanding of EU institutions, as well as interest in organising events and carrying out desk research on various topics.
The candidate should have the following profile:
- Post-graduate degree in a relevant subject;
- Previous relevant work experience in policy analysis, organising events and research (internship would suffice);
- Excellent research and communication skills (oral and written);
- Strong interest in European affairs;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Self-disciplined, able to work both independently and in a multinational team;
- Dynamic, flexible, reliable and attentive to details;
- Fluency in English (oral and written, native speaker level); additional languages a plus.
- Supporting EPC analysts in organising events (including drafting event proposals, invitations and programmes, contacting speakers, assisting during the events);
- Background research, analysis of data and support in writing publications;
- Support in writing project and funding proposals.