Intern, Compliance and Operational Risk Management Office
BSTDB - Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the supervision and guidance of the DCR team the intern will provide administrative support in the daily operations of the Office, which inter alia:
- conducts Know Your Customer due diligence checks;
- advises on international economic sanctions regimes;
- ensures compliance with the Bank’s Code of Conduct;
- conducts disciplinary investigations;
- ensures compliance with international regulations standards;
- deals with the Bank’s operational risk needs;
- participates in the new products approval process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Student of Law, or student at master–level in any field with a bachelor degree in Law;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Internet navigation skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Results Orientation – self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently, deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Multicultural sensitivity – able to function in an environment of diverse nationalities and working styles.