Public Affairs Consultant
The Brussels office of FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an energetic public affairs professional with 3 - 5 years of relevant expertise in the Technology sector, to join our established practice. The Consultant will contribute to the definition and implementation of public affairs programs and pan-European communications strategies, and provide political intelligence services in support of public affairs programs. The Consultant will direct a number of public affairs and communications campaigns, and work in close partnership with clients as a trusted advisor.
Candidates will have working experience relating to EU level Technology areas. This experience should ideally be acquired working within or closely with DG CONNECT, the European Parliament, the Council, in-house or through a consultancy firm.
The successful candidate will have:
- Digital Single Market (DSM) substance matter expertise (in particular, knowledge of Data Protection and IP);
- Excellent writing and communications skills; fluency in English a must;
- Consultancy experience preferred;
- Dynamic team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be motivated and results-driven.