Policy Advisor Political Positioning and Strategy (m/f)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Steer and coordinate political issues concerning Bayer's strategy;
- Drive political events and meetings, including preparation, coordination and briefings;
- Develop public policy positions and strategies for Bayer-relevant policies and coordinate their implementation;
- Support the Head of Corporate Policy & Strategy in strategy development;
- Develop and implement tools and instruments to drive a coordinated lobbying approach;
- Be responsible for educating business managers regarding political stakeholder engagement and support them in concrete business projects;
- Support in facilitating the internal community management of the Public and Governmental Affair network within Bayer.
Who you are
- University degree (preferably Master, MBA or PhD) in the respective field;
- Several years of experience in the field of lobbying and issue management;
- Fluent in German and English and Frenchin oral and written form, French is a plus;
- Strong communication, conceptual and autodidactic skills;
- Ability to quickly assess problems and possible solutions;
- Being open-minded and challenge the status quo;
- Fluent in German, English and French in oral and written form.
This is a fixed-term contract for 2 years.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and support both individual and professional development. Applications for this position should be made online at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation until March 27th, 2017.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 0000188826