Group Account Director PR (German/English)
Media Consulta International Holding
media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide. mc tops the rankings of German PR agencies and takes third place amongst German advertising agencies. As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production. Our customers include major national and international brands, associations, political institutions and media companies.
To reinforce our team we are looking for a Group Account Director PR (German/English) (f/m), Berlin.
- You will lead a motivated team of around 10 people in the Public Relations department;
- Developing, implementing and supervising integrated communication campaigns for renowned private- and public-sector clients;
- Developing new business strategies and acquiring new national and international clients operating in the areas of business and brands (B2B and B2C marketing), as well as client consultancy on the management board and managing director level;
- Staff management, recruitment, business plan development and implementation;
- 50% of the clients come from the public sector (governmental institutions, diverse ministries, EU institutions, etc.), thus the understanding of the cooperation with political institutions is essential for a potential job holder;
- The working languages are German and English. The position is in full time.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in PR, preferably within an agency setting;
- Knowledge spanning the entire spectrum of PR and advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications;
- Extensive network of contacts with important media representatives and journalists of national and international scope;
- Extensive experience in budget calculation and business operation;
- Fluency in German and English are absolutely necessary.
- International team working for international clients;
- Free training opportunities provided by our mc Academy;
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin;
- Work in a 360° - integrated communications agency.
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for renowned international brands and institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date.
Media Consulta International Holding AG