Internship - Legal Consultants for EHS Law
(Portuguese, Hungarian, Danish, Dutch or French)
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. As a dynamic and rapidly growing environmental, health and safety consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated EHS professionals.
Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is seeking several interns with various language skills to assist its European team of legal consultants to cover one of these countries: Latin American countries & Portugal, Hungary, Denmark, Netherlands or French speaking countries.
The consultant will be required to research environment, health and safety legal requirements. The consultant may also be required to cover other countries where official documents are published in the language of the country they would be responsible for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in its respective country;
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements; and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance;
- Depending on language skills and experience, the successful candidate will be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
Your skills and qualification
- Law degree;
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy in the country of the specified language required;
- Next to your native language fluency in English is essential;
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law in different related countries and industrial processes.
This 6 months paid-internship will take place in Brussels.
We will endeavour to respond to successful applicants in a timely manner. Due to the high volume of applications received, however, this may take several weeks.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Khadija El Khadri and submit your application with the reference BRU Internship and clearly indicate the country you are applying for to email@example.com.