For one of our clients, EUROGYPSUM, we are looking for a POLICY ADVISER.
Founded in 1961, Eurogypsum is a European federation of national associations of gypsum products manufacturers, based in Brussels (International Non-Profit Association).
Eurogypsum anticipates industrial changes for a sustainable construction. Eurogypsum adapts to those mutations with win-win policy solutions in constant dialogue with the EU Institutions.
Our main assignment consists in promoting a sustainable built environment for Europe thanks to the environmental, social and economic credentials of gypsum products and solutions.
- Participation to Work Group + secrétariat;
- Coordination tasks: prepare agendas, attend meetings, draft minutes;
- Internat meetings;
- External meetings.
Organisation of events:
- Specific events;
- The General Assembly of the calcium sulfate consortium;
- Support the Secretary General in the organisation of the European Parliament Gypsum Forum (every two years);
- Support the Secretary General in the organisation and slides preparation of board meetings with WG leaders;
- Upon the political agenda of Eurogypsum, organisation of technical workshops and or political workshops, company visits for MEPS and Commission officials.
Communication and Marketing Website:
- Eurogypsum has three websites;
- The Eurogypsum website;
- The GtoG project website;
- The European Parliament Gypsum website.
- The Sustainability WG will be doing marketing documents. The Policy Advisor will be involved in those tasks (production of the material) as well as in the promotion of those documents.
EP Forum newsletter:
- The Policy adviser will be asked to produce this newsletter twice a year (June and November).
- Ensure the link between the EU institutions and the WG (external communication) - give the positions of Eurogypsum;
- Ensure the link between the National associations and the WGs (internal communication) - Prepare a scientific and technical News every quarter summarising the main achievements of the WGs and the main policy issue of the quarter;
- Answer Members request in relation to the WGs activities.
Regulatory and advocacy tasks:
- Regulatory monitoring of the subject dealt with by the WGs;
- Analysis of legislation impacting the subjects dealt with by the WGs;
- Elaborate the first draft of the policy position papers on the subjects dealt with by the WGs and ensure coordination of comments until approved.
- Attendance to Industry Alliance on specific subjects impacting the sector and dealt with by a WG;
- Enhance cooperation with other European Association active in the construction field;
- Attendance to Commission workshops and fora on the subjects dealt with by the WGs;
- Attendance to the meeting of our umbrella organisation Construction Products Europe (CPE).
If you are interested, please contact Optimal:
Sacha ZIZIC at +32 477 461213