What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers and account managers in their project activities;
- Attending external meetings and events;
- Assisting with recruitment of new member companies;
- Implementation of CSR Europe’s assessment tools;
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, STEM, sustainability reporting and performance, etc.;
- Webinar and workshop organisation and delivery;
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, website, databases;
- Engagement with the European Commission.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable);
- Good understanding of business, the business environment and CSR issues;
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence;
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written): ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others;
- Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel required;
- Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks;
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies;
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months;
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium.
For more details and to apply for this job click here