EU Relations Intern
The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Researching various topics related to CSR in the EU;
- Assisting with providing CSR-related EU information to members (EU insights, EU update calls, etc.);
- Participation in meetings with EU officials and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with the organisation’s event management (EU events, etc.);
- Preparation of EU information for High-Level meetings (General Assembly, BoD meetings, etc.);
- Update internal documents, website, database and support with general administrative and organisational tasks.
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable);
- Good understanding of the EU institutions and the business environment, interest in CSR issues;
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally;
- Strong experience with MS Office suite, e.g. PowerPoint;
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks.
Required Internship Conditions:
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies;
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months;
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium (EU citizen);
- Excellent verbal and written English is required.
For more details and to apply for this job click here