Fixed Income Sales Trader Dutch and Belgian Markets Specialist
Berenberg, founded in 1590, is Germany's oldest private bank. With our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and offices throughout the world, we are active in the fields of wealth and asset management, commercial banking and investment banking.
For the Fixed Income team in Vienna within the Investment Banking business unit we are looking to recruit a Fixed Income Sales Trader Dutch and Belgian Markets Specialist (m/f).
- Deepen contacts with the Dutch and Belgian fixed income markets;
- Acquire new international institutional clients.
- Several years' working experience as fixed income sales trader for a bank or a broker;
- Profound general fixed income knowledge with proven success in above-mentioned markets;
- Strong contacts with banks and mutual fund or insurance companies in the Dutch and Belgian markets;
- Fluency in Business English and Dutch;
- Success-oriented and confident appearance;
- High initiative and flexibility as well as strong ability to work in a dynamic environment.
We offer a varied and challenging field in a modern and multifaceted environment as well as an excellent internal company atmosphere.
If we have awakened your interest, we would be delighted to receive your full application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, credentials) online with details on salary expectations and availability.
Berenberg · Human Resources · Sarah Schmale
Neuer Jungfernstieg 20 · 20354 Hamburg · Germany