Stagiaire in Public Relation/Communication
Kellen is the leading professional services firm dedicated to creating, managing and advising EU business associations and special interest groups.
Kellen is looking for a STAGIAIRE IN PUBLIC RELATION/COMMUNICATION.
The Stagiaire will have the opportunity to assist current association client teams in the food practice of Kellen in Brussels.
He/she will contribute in areas such as:
- Supporting in the development and implementation of communication strategies for various clients;
- Drafting and editing communication materials (press releases, articles, newsletters);
- Assisting in communications with media, EU Institutions and other stakeholders;
- Preparing internal documents (meeting minutes and other materials);
- Media monitoring;
- Supporting in website content development and maintenance;
- Supporting in the development of social media campaigns;
- Graduate in Communication or related fields;
- Knowledge of or interest in the food industry;
- Excellent writing, editing and presentational skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (working knowledge of other European languages is an asset);
- Strong IT skills (incl. website management, social media);
- Self-starter who can work independently, show curiosity and analytical skills and cope with deadlines;
- An excellent team-player;
- Experience in European Affairs and with trade associations would be an asset.
- A six months internship in a multicultural environment;
- A valuable first working experience in a dynamic international environment with a leading firm;
- A possibility to assist in real case business projects.
Application process: send CV and covering letter by e-mail to:
Bénédicte Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “internship - December 2016” by 20th January 2017.
For further information: www.kellencompany.com