Supply-Chain Manager & Personal Assistant to Strategy Director
ASD - AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
The AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) is currently looking for a motivated and proactive Supply-Chain Manager & Personal Assistant to join its international and dynamic team in Brussels.
The AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) represents the aeronautics, space, defence and security industries in Europe in all matters of common interest with the objective of promoting and supporting the competitive development of the sector. ASD's membership is composed of major European aerospace and defence companies and national associations. In 2015 over 3000 aeronautics, space and defence companies in these countries employed more than 847,700 people and generated a turnover of €222 billion.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Main tasks as Supply-Chain Manager would be to:
- monitor and map relevant EU stakeholders;
- assess EU Supply-Chain policies and contribute to the development of common industry positions;
- support the ASD Supply-Chain Commission (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Members);
- ensure synergies and cooperation with other ASD Working Groups;
- contribute to the development of a strong Supply-Chain network among ASD Members;
- prepare supporting documents (reports, agenda, minutes, etc.);
- take care of logistics.
Personal Assistant to Strategy Director would be to:
- manage the Director’s agenda, contacts database, travel arrangements;
- organise internal and external meetings with ASD’s members as well as EU officials;
- prepare relevant meeting materials (agenda, presentations, reports, etc.).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- has a master’s degree in European Affairs, Economics or related field;
- has proficiency in English (C1 level is required) and an advanced level in French (B2/B1 level is required);
- has minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- has strong computer (Word, PowerPoint) and Internet search skills;
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- is flexible and proactive with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
A full-time permanent job in a dynamic, challenging and international environment as well as an attractive employment contract, including benefits (lunch vouchers and group insurance) as well as a contribution to public transport costs.
All applicants should send their CV and Cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Supply-Chain Manager & Personal Assistant to Strategy Director”.
The closing date for applications is January 20, 2017.