Adviser to the Managing Director
The European Savings and Retail Banking Group and the World Savings and Retail Banking Institute are looking for (m/f): Adviser to the Managing Director.
- University graduate in economics, finance, law, international studies or related topics;
- Perfect English (working language), proficient knowledge of German and French is a must, other EU languages is an asset;
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years;
- Good knowledge of, and affinity with, the banking and financial sector;
- Excellent interpesronal skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Good writting and computer skills;
- Flexibility, sense of inititative, team spirit, ability to work independently, discretion.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Planning, organisation, coordination and reporting of the meetings of WSBI-ESBG statutory bodies and committees;
- Editorial support to the Management, drafting of working documents, speeches, articles;
- Close contact with the member organisations in Europe and worldwide, including travelling to meetings in the member countries;
- Assistance in developing contacts with potential members with the regional teams;
- Pro-active support of the management and his day-to-day commitments.
Candidates are invited to apply online with a detailed C.V. and covering letter to: Human Resources, WSBI-ESBG Joint Office.